13 December 2016

Christmas Embroidery Ideas


  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

I stitched a bunch of these Rudolphs many years ago. I attached them to some felt, made them into little decorative hangings and gave them to my friends as gifts. Here is a link to the website where I found the Rudolph to trace - it's actually a website for printable coloring book pages, and I think they make great embroidery patterns also.



  • Winter Woven Trees

Stitch this winter-themed project I posted on Feeling Stitchy last year. The trees are woven trellis stitch and if you don't know that stitch, you can learn it here.




  • Couched Candy Canes

I recently posted about these cute little couched candy canes and had to include them in this list. They could be stitched on anything - you could make them different sizes with different types of thread!



  • Needle Weave Plaid
And finally, a tutorial I posted on Feeling Stitchy on how to needle weave plaid. The colors remind me of Christmas :)



Happy Holiday Stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment