11 June 2015

Lazy Daisy Stitch Flowers

embroidered flower sampler

In my last post, I explained that I am starting an embroidered flower sampler to learn new ways to stitch flowers - because I always just use the lazy daisy for flowers in my embroidery.

Then what do I go and do for my next flower - the lazy daisy stitch! :)

But this time I made sure to add more petals than I usually do.

embroidered flower sampler

I extended the stem from my straight stitch flowers to add the lazy daisy flowers.


First daisy finished with one french knot in the middle.

embroidered flower sampler

embroidered flower sampler

embroidered flower sampler


Second daisy added along with more leaves.

embroidered flower sampler

Here they are with the straight stitch flowers.

embroidered flower sampler

embroidered flower sampler

My flower sampler is coming along nicely! :)

embroidered flower sampler




2 comments:

  1. Your flower sampler is coming along very nicely. I've having a bit of a browse through your blog. I loved the little sheep embroidery!

    I host a weekly Stitchery Link Party for all things hand embroidered and I would love to have you come link up this post (or one of your other embroidery posts.) http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/06/15/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-10/

    I do hope you'll come join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive daisies...i like that color.

    ReplyDelete